Cohen Compagni Beckman Appler & Knoll, PLLC ("CCBLaw") is pleased to announce that its attorneys have been recognized in the 2020 U.S. News & World Report – Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" edition, 2019 Super Lawyers, and Martindale-Hubbell rating services.
Best Lawyers has designated CCBLaw as the Top Listed in Syracuse in Healthcare Law and also recognized the following CCBLaw attorneys individually:
• Stephen H. Cohen – Healthcare Law and Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
• Michael J. Compagni and Marc S. Beckman – Healthcare Law
• Andrew M. Knoll for Litigation – Healthcare Law
• Laura L. Spring for Litigation – Labor and Employment Law
In addition, CCBLaw attorney Marc S. Beckman has been selected as Best Lawyers' 2020 Lawyer of the Year for Healthcare Law.
Super Lawyers has recognized these CCBLaw attorneys who practice in the following areas:
• John R. Appler – Business Law and Commercial Real Estate
• Marc S. Beckman – Healthcare Law, Business Law and Commercial Real Estate
• Stephen H. Cohen – Healthcare Law, Business Law, ERISA and Employee Benefits
• Michael J. Compagni – Healthcare Law, Business Law, Commercial Real Estate and Banking Law
• Bruce A. Smith – Healthcare Law, Business Law and Real Estate Law
• Laura L. Spring – Labor and Employment Law, Healthcare Law, Professional License Defense and Litigation
• Bruce E. Wood – Healthcare Law, Business Law and Real Estate Law
Super Lawyers has also recognized CCBLaw attorneys Anastasia M. Semel and Kyle R. Sutliff as Rising Stars in 2019. Anastasia practices in the areas of Commercial Litigation and Healthcare Law. Kyle practices in the areas of Healthcare Law and Business Law.
Martindale-Hubbell has awarded Stephen H. Cohen, Marc S. Beckman, Andrew M. Knoll, and Bruce A. Smith their AV Preeminent status for the highest level of Professional Excellence for 2019.