- Healthcare Law
- Commercial Real Estate Law
- Banking Law
- Business Law
Bruce joined CCBLaw as a Member in 2018 when his former firm, Wood & Smith, P.C., combined with CCBLaw. Bruce concentrates his practice on the representation of physicians and other health care providers (including surgery centers, dentists, physical therapists, podiatrists, and oral surgeons), group practices, and network organizations such as physician organizations, IPAs and ACOs. He has extensive experience in Medicare fraud and abuse compliance (including Stark Law), physician practice acquisitions, managed care contract negotiations, HMO/IPA legal issues, and antitrust.
Bruce also handles sophisticated corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and buy-sell agreements.
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., (magna cum laude), 1980
- University of Central Florida, B.S., Finance, 1976
- New York State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers' Association
- HealtheConnections - Board of Directors since 2013
- Listed since 2016 in New York Super Lawyers - Upstate Edition