Cohen Compagni Beckman Appler & Knoll, PLLC (CCBLaw) provides a broad range of legal services to a diverse client pool in the area of labor and employment law. CCBLaw attorneys have extensive experience in representing clients on complex legal transactional matters involving interpretation of regulations and written agreements, compliance with federal and state statutes, development of employment policies, procedures and handbooks, drafting and negotiating employment contracts, and preparation of separation and severance agreements. Our goal is to advise clients and to assist in avoiding costly protracted litigation through training and developing policies and procedures to avoid claims from occurring.
We represent individuals, employers of all sizes and municipalities on matters involving:
- Discrimination, sexual harassment, civil rights claims, paid sick leave issues, FLMA and ADA claims and retaliation claims
- Investigations, audits, supervisor and employee training
- Unemployment and wage and hour claims
- Representation in administrative proceedings and State and Federal Courts
- Representation in appeals
- Workplace investigations of misconduct
- Employee Discipline issues
- Electronic discovery and fraud issues
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing employment contracts and severance agreements
- Breach of contracts, restrictive covenants, trade secrets, non-compete and non-solicitation issues
An Experienced Team Committed to Our Clients CCBLaw attorneys are committed to providing personalized attention to our clients in the areas of labor and employment law. We travel to clients' offices and facilities throughout the United States, to accommodate their demanding schedules. We welcome the opportunity to provide strategic and creative solutions for the labor and employment law needs of all clients, both established and new.