Cohen Compagni Beckman Appler & Knoll, PLLC ("CCBLaw") is pleased to announce that its attorneys have been recognized in the 2022 U.S. News & World Report – Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" edition, 2021 Super Lawyers and Martindale-Hubbell rating services.
Best Lawyers has designated CCBLaw as the Top Listed in Syracuse in Healthcare Law and also recognized the following CCBLaw attorneys individually:
- Stephen H. Cohen – Healthcare Law and Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Michael J. Compagni and Marc S. Beckman – Healthcare Law
- Andrew M. Knoll for Litigation – Healthcare Law
- Laura L. Spring for Litigation – Labor and Employment Law
In addition, CCBLaw attorney Michael J. Compagni has been selected as Best Lawyers' 2022 Lawyer of the Year for Healthcare Law.
Super Lawyers has recognized these CCBLaw attorneys who practice in the following areas:
- John R. Appler – Business Law and Commercial Real Estate
- Marc S. Beckman – Healthcare Law, Business Law and Commercial Real Estate
- Stephen H. Cohen – Healthcare Law, Business Law, ERISA and Employee Benefits
- Michael J. Compagni – Healthcare Law, Business Law, Commercial Real Estate and Banking Law
- Andrew M. Knoll – Healthcare Law and Administrative Law
- Maureen D. McGlynn – Healthcare Law
- Bruce A. Smith – Healthcare Law, Business Law and Real Estate Law
- Laura L. Spring – Labor and Employment Law, Healthcare Law, Professional License Defense and Litigation
- Bruce E. Wood – Healthcare Law, Business Law and Real Estate Law
In addition, CCBLaw attorney Laura L. Spring has been recognized by Super Lawyers as one of the Top 25 Women attorneys in Upstate New York.