- Labor and Employment
- Commercial Real Estate
Taylor's practice at CCBLaw concentrates in the areas of labor and employment law, including disputes; commercial litigation; and commercial real estate. She advises clients on a variety of legal matters, such as corporate compliance and wage and hour disputes. She assists clients in negotiating shareholder and partnership agreements, separation agreements, and employment contracts. Taylor is also adept at handling commercial real estate matters, including drafting and negotiating commercial leases, purchase and sale agreements, and joint venture agreements.
• Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2017
• S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University, B.S. (summa cum laude), 2014
• Onondaga County Bar Association
• New York State Bar Association
• Central New York Women's Bar Association