- Labor and Employment Law
Shari is a partner in the firm and a member of its Litigation Practice Group. She practices in the areas of discrimination/civil rights law; commercial and contract litigation and employment law.
Prior to joining the firm, Shari was a product manager at Deltak, Inc., a business education video production company. She received her undergraduate degree cum laude from the University of Michigan and earned her M.A. from the University of Chicago. Shari graduated magna cum laude from Syracuse University College of Law. She has clerked for the Hon. Neal P. McCurn, Sr., U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York and worked in the Family Law Division of the Onondaga County Attorney’s Office.
Shari is a member of the Onondaga County and New York State Bar Associations, as well as the Central New York Women’s Bar Association.
- New York State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Syracuse University, J.D. (magna cum laude), 1991 Order of the Coif
- University of Chicago, M.A., 1972
- University of Michigan, B.A. (with distinction), 1970
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association