Sarah recently joined the firm and her admission to the New York State Bar is pending. Sarah attended Emory University School of Law where she graduated with honors and earned a Certificate in Transactional Law and Skills. While at Emory, she ranked in the top ten percent of her class as an oralist in Legal Advocacy. Sarah was selected by the transactional law faculty to be a member and student coach of the Transactional Negotiations Team. She and her partner were Finalists in the LawMeets® 2020 M&A Boot Camp and winners of the competition’s Best Draft Award.
Sarah concentrates her practice on healthcare law and the representation of physicians, nurse practitioners and other healthcare professionals. She counsels healthcare-related businesses and their professional owners regarding operational and transactional matters.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D. (with honors), 2021
- Barnard College of Columbia University, B.A., 2013
- The Jewish Theological Seminary, B.A., 2013
- New York State Bar Association
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Healthcare law
- Business law