Kyle concentrates his practice in the areas of health law and business law, representing physicians, single and multi-specialty group practices, dentists, and other healthcare professionals with respect to their operational, transactional, and regulatory compliance matters. In additional to for-profit practices, Kyle regularly assists in the creation and registration of not-for-profit corporations.
Kyle has advised clients on issues including employment matters; the purchase and sale of business entities; matters involving state and federal anti-kickback and other fraud and abuse statutes; commercial leasing and real estate matters; and application for tax-exempt status. Kyle regularly engages in the preparation and negotiation of employment agreements, entity formation documents, income allocation agreements, and corporate governance documents, including shareholders and member service agreements, bylaws, and operating agreements.
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D. (summa cum laude), 2016
- State University of New York at Binghamton, B.A. (cum laude), 2013
- Onondaga Community College, A.S. (summa cum laude), 2011
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association