Cohen Compagni Beckman Appler & Knoll, PLLC (CCBLaw) provides legal and consulting services to various clients in the commercial real estate law field. CCBLaw attorneys have acted as counsel on challenging and complex real estate matters for commercial real estate investors, developers, landlords and nationally known retail tenants. Our clients include owners of multi-unit residential buildings, office buildings and mixed use facilities, as well as real estate developers.
Representative services include but are not limited to the following:
Real Property Transactions
- Purchase and Sale Transactions for commercial properties
- Section 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges of Real Property
- Landlord-Tenant matters (representing both Landlords and Tenants) in complex Lease preparation and negotiation
- Formation of Real Estate Investment Trusts
Real Estate Finance
- Mortgage loans
- Construction loans
- Interim and Permanent loans and mezzanine financing
An Experienced Team Committed to Our Clients CCBLaw attorneys are committed to providing personalized attention to our clients in their commercial real estate transactions. All clients are treated with a high level of respect, professionalism, and care, and we are available to meet at times and locations that best accommodate our clients' demanding schedules. We welcome the opportunity to assist with legal matters involving commercial real estate for all clients, both established and new.